Speed Response Service
Our prompt, speedy, reliable and friendly service will guarantee we stay ahead of our competition. We feel it is important for us to show how focused we are to providing the best possible customer service.
Falcon Recruitment are in the position that we have a 24-hour, seven days a week, 52 weeks of the year, dedicated call centre. It is important to us that our clients are happy and receive the best possible service whatever time of the day.
Your personal account manager will analyse, plan and implement control programs designed to provide financial data reporting for management information and budget requirements.
Welcome to Falcon Recruitment and Training Ltd, where quality, continuity of care and staff development is our commitment.
Falcon Recruitment Ltd aims at maintaining the highest possible standards in all areas of service delivery in the Forensic Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Adult Nursing sectors. We believe in working closely with both our clients and staff in order to build and maintain a good working partnership.
We operate nationwide, through a network of regional offices, with a computerised central booking facility staffed by fully experienced consultants with a database of highly skilled Nurses RMN, RNLD, RGNs, of all grades and levels including Support Workers and HCAs (healthcare assistants).
Our regional branches are staffed by experienced nurse consultants at all times.
At Falcon we pride ourselves on our recruitment procedures and embrace the guidelines set out by the Care Quality Commission.
Falcon believe by using the regulations as tools, rather than viewing them as an obstruction, will help to achieve an outstanding quality of staff and service.
It is essential that our clients have full confidence in the quality and integrity our staff provide. Our procedures are designed to provide a risk free environment to our clients, our nurses and their patients alike.
Our registration process involves a rigorous scrutiny of each nurse, ensuring only the most qualified and competent Nurses are registered with Falcon. Our dedicated Quality Management team work closely with external organisations such as PASA (Buying Solutions/Government Procurement Service), HealthTrust Europe and CQC, ISO 9001 and, REC to ensure total compliance with UK legislation.
Our procedures have been developed to incorporate the guidelines laid down in the Care Standards Acts 2000 and Nursing Agency Standards.
All candidates are required to complete a comprehensive application form and are asked to provide ALL the following documentation. The candidate will also have to attend a face to face interview during the application procedure.
- Enhanced CRB and clear ISA form completed
- Visa / work permit
- National insurance card
- Drivers licence
- 2 x passport photographs
- Evidence of vaccination status
- Birth certificate / marriage certificate – translated to the English language
- Immunisation to include Hepatitis B, MMR X2, Varicella and Tuberculosis (if you have this information – we will arrange for you to have the required test please see the occupational health form)
- Occupational Health check / fitness to practice checks
- Relevant training certificates
- Police check from country of origin, if been in the UK for 6 months or less
- Verbal, written and Oral English language test. Will be completed on the day
- Details of next of kin together with an active emergency contact telephone number;
- Full employment history that previous 10 years’ continuous employment history
- We will complete a Home office check – If applicable
In addition registered nurses also need to send:
- NMC pin card and statement of entry onto the register
- Evidence of professional indemnity cover if held (i.e. RCN Membership)
- Evidence of additional qualifications held (i.e. ENB 931/941, etc)
- Social workers
- GSCC Registered – social workers qualification